Sunday 9 February 2014

Early Spring Clean

Today I spent my whole day cleaning my house - I hate cleaning. I always find it amazing how it only takes a few busy days where you don't have time to do your everyday chores and the house turns into a huge mess! Also every time I thought I'd finished I managed to find something else to do.

So it was lovely this evening to just have a bath and then snuggle under a blanket with my crocheting. As I mentioned in my last post I've started my Valentines Robot. I've done a rough (very bad) sketch. Does anyone else use diagrams for their patters or just me?




Started actually crocheting the Robot at work on Friday and managed to get his head finished:




I decided to make it in separate sections and sew them together rather than making it in one piece to ensure that it gave a good cube-shape. I'm going to do the same with the body pieces I've made and then construct a neck to go in between the 2:



No comments:

Post a Comment