Friday 18 July 2014

How much is that doggy in the window?

I'm sure you're all in shock to see me posting again so soon haha! 

This week my sister came to me and asked me if I could make her a amigurumi dog for her trainer at work, as a thank you. I was more than happy to do it and then she dropped the bombshell. She needed it finishing by the next evening and since it was quite late when she asked me it meant I had one day. ONE DAY! Now I'm sure other crocheters will agree, its possible to make something in a day if you just sit and do it and nothing else, but I felt like I didn't have time to do the little tweaks that would have made it perfect. This led to me being unhappy with the finished result and almost reluctant to hand it over. The woman who received it loved it and it got positive feedback on Instagram and Facebook, but I will always have that niggling feeling that I could have done better.

Does anyone else get this?



I originally popped up the photo on the left asking if anyone could guess what I was making. I had a few people say a snowman, which makes sense because I make a lot of snowmen at Christmas time. No one guessed that it would turn into this little puppy!

Hope you're all having  a lovely weekend x



No comments:

Post a Comment