Wednesday, 27 January 2016

Shelly-Chic



So a few weeks ago, my parents dog, decided to eat a crochet rabbit that I made my sister about 3.5 years ago - not that it really looked anything like a rabbit, being the 3rd thing I crocheted (it would have been the second but my first attempt went really wrong and I turned it into a squid).

Like Butter Wouldn't Melt!
To be honest I wasn't really bothered. Katie however decided that she simply MUST have something to replace it with, so I gave her my copy of Zoomigurumi 3 that I got from my Secret Santa, and let her pick something. She decided on a turtle, but she wanted it to be all green












 And so "Shelly-Chic" (like Shabby-Chic) was created


And while I had the camera out, I decided to try out some of the different backgrounds for my light studio


 Then I got a little bit silly















But not as silly as my beautiful sister

1 comment:





  1. When I took possession of the Rolex Submariner,a couple things jumped out at me. First, and this is always nice to find, it had its original Origina Replica Breitling Twinlock crown (Triplocks came later at around the 3M serial number). So many 1:1 Replica Rolex Watches have lost their original crowns to Triplocks along the way,In a weird twist of irony, the Omega Watches Robert-Jan wrote about from this year’s Baselworld contained a Cyclops for the first time in its history. Hermes handbags , in its self-pronounced desire to push innovation.

    ReplyDelete